Sunday, October 25, 2009

here it goes again

if i could write you a million poems i would
i do it daily anyway.
if i could show you that i can be good,
you wouldnt need to swing in and save me.
although you are always on my mind
i know ive passed with the times
my heyday is long in the past,
im the soft spot in the cast.
im so last year
so last month
but not any date thats near
you dont care if i sigh or follow with a cry
its goes in and out both of your ears
boy dont play these games
im out here again
always rooting for your team
and there you go
you pass real slow
to let the rejection engulf me.
i hate being in your presence
the feelings swell up
and i cant shut my goddamn mouth.
i hate when your gone
and listen to songs
reppin that gangsta ass south.
you always outdid me
in every style
in every single way
still i would walk for miles
and sweep the streets just to clear the way.
the way to my heart is very concealed
and somehow you found it right away
and tagged your name all over my chest
its like a losing chess game.
all hope is gone but i still push on
and hope we can jump back in time
to the times that we both could look in our souls
and see the connecting line
intertwined in a way that not even words cant say
but feelings can only project
no matter how many hours pass
you'll still be my best
and i loved you.
what else can i say?

No comments:

Post a Comment